Northside Creative was commissioned to provide graphic design and creative direction for the 2009 Holmesglen Student Diary an A5 spiral bound 128-page publication containing important student information spanning over 5 sections. Three diffrent paper stocks were use throughout the book along with die cut pages which were used to divide the book into it’s various sections.
Holmesglen is one of the largest providers of vocational and higher education in Victoria. Since 1982, Holmesglen has grown from a delivery of 90 programs to 7,000 students, to a unique multi sectoral provider offering over 600 programs to more than 50,000 students. Holmesglen delivers internationally and nationally across four major campuses: Chadstone, City, Moorabbin and Waverley.
Holmesglen invests to ensure that students have access to the best possible education and training facilities available.
Their programs are highly regarded within industry and include:
- degree and graduate certificate courses
- apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships in engineering, hospitality, horticulture, furnishing and building and construction trades
- over 200 nationally endorsed certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas
- pathways to Holmesglen degrees or other higher education streams
- adult short courses and much more